Hi,
We are planning to migrate some tickets from our actual service management app to Jira Service Management. We've been using JSM for a while for our IT tickets, but now we want to migrate our customer service tickets.
I've been doing a couple ofcsv import tests in our JSM sandbox but I haven't been able to import comments that were made by an external customer correctly.
I first added the email address in the customer section of the project where i'm doing the import. I then tested the csv import. The comment was added, by the right user but it was made internal. I don't want it to be internal since it was made by a customer, I want every participant in the ticket to be able to see it.

At first I thought it was because my customer was not a request participant, so I tried adding the column Request Participants in my CSV but it did not work. I saw online that it is impossible to add a Request Participants. That's an issue itself, but i'm not going to focus on that here.
I did a third test where I added my customer user (test@) as the reporter in my CSV. The comment was added but it was still internal.

Is there a way to import comments made by external customers? How can I do it ? It's really important that we can keep our opened tickets history when we will change our Service Management app...