Why do full day events show as 24hr bookings that straddle days in my 3rd party calendar app? It's so annoying! I just want full day events to show as full day events on any person's individual calendar in their local time zone...
@grant.c welcome to the Atlassian community. You mention a 3rd party calendar app - which one are you using? Can you post a screenshot so we can help you troubleshoot?
See below, the team calendar is set to Icelandic time (because I wanted UTC, I think that's the best one to choose). My calendar is in PT
It appears that your screenshot is from a Microsoft Outlook calendar. Even though this is not an Atlassian product, I can help you. To adjust calendar settings, click on File->Options->Calendar to change your settings. Each individual should see the meetings based on their own time zone.
I hope this helps, and if it does would appreciate if you could mark this answer as accepted.
@grant.c was my answer able to help you? If so, please mark it as answered so others looking for similar content can find it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.