I am running into an issue when attempting to correct our SLA. We are using the "Time to resolution" SLA. the way we set our SLA is as follows:

We have it start to calculate when "under investigation" as we have another SLA for time to response that starts when the problem ticket is created and finished calculating when the ticket is set to "under review". But once that problem ticket moves from "under review" to "under investigation" the SLA for time to resolution should begin to calculate.
The issue I am running into is that now most, if not all of our problem tickets calculated with this SLA are showing as breached even though in the history you can see that the tickets went through:
open -> under review
under review -> under investigation
under investigation -> completed
completed -> Closed

This is the history of a ticket. You can see that the time from under investigation to completed is a minute but still showing breached. Strange enough this will continue to calculate everyday.

This is what our SLA Met vs Breached. Met appears to be calculating correctly. but again, all of our previously closed tickets continue to calculate time to resolution for whatever reason.

Not sure if there is some logic I am missing. We do have other ticket types but I have only been working to calculate our problem ticket types. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.