I am Jira Admin for my organization. Yet, when I try to edit the Request Types and Forms in the Service Management project, I cannot see the request types / forms that already exist. What permission do I need?
Hi,
The first question. Are you an project administrator in this project that you wanna edit?
Could you take a print from your Request type/Forms option?
@RB__ -
Welcome to the community. Have you check to see if you are listed as a member of the JSM project's administrators role?
If you have the project admin right, then you should be able to access Project settings >> Request Types or Forms options.
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team
Viasat Inc.
Hey @RB__ - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
You need to be a Jira Service Management Agent and you should be a project administrator on that project.
Got it. Thank you @John Funk
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.