The Child issues section of the Epic screen currently displays the following:Issue Type, Key, Summary, Priority, Owner, Status.Is there a way to add Due Date to this display?
You would need an app in order to do that, there is no options that allow you to modify the default list. Epic-Manager is one example of such an app, but I am pretty sure that are other ones that can do it too.
Hi Steve,
Adding to Mikael's answer...there are several open suggestions to add this feature to Jira. You may watch/vote for these to see progress...although one of them is almost a decade old.
Kind regards,Bill
Hi Mikael,
Regarding the Epic-Manager app, is it safe and secure to use? It has no reviews on the marketplace or anywhere, it implies no security, compliance nor GDPR!
I would appreciate your support,
Farida Orabi
Hi @forabi,
That is a question for the vendor of the app, I just mentioned it as an example. You can contact the vendor by clicking on the support tab in the marketplace listing.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.