I am trying to create a search filter so that I can identify all the task included in the current sprint that doesn't belong to a specific Epic.
I tried the following:
- Project = BOX and Sprint = "Sprint50" and "Epic Link" != BOX-32
- Project = BOX and Sprint = "Sprint50" and "Epic Name" != UIT
When I try Project = BOX and Sprint = "Sprint50" I obtain a list with 10 tasks (story, bug, and technical story). 1 of them is included in the Epic with Link BOX-32. I would like to have a jql that allows me to exclude any task included in the mentioned Epic so that the list contains only 9 task.
Is that even possible?
I would also exclude tickets that belong to an epic on a different project, something like:
- Project = BOX and Sprint = "Sprint50" and "Epic Link" != RD-32
- Project = BOX and Sprint = "Sprint50" and "Epic Name" != "RD Full"
Is that possible?