Hi all,
I think I'm losing my mind here so I hope someone can help me! I've tested this out with another Confluence Admin and they are seeing same results as me.
I added the live search feature to a page in Confluence. I've edited the search feature to filter to certain space and to one label. That label belongs to a team name, so the result I want is for the search to return all document containing 'xyz' search term for that team. I will include screenshots. In my case the label/team is called "livechat".
What is happening is, (once I publish the page with the search filters) and test out the search, it removes the label and the returns shows results for the 'xyz' search term for all teams in that space, not specific to that label. Shouldn't adding the filter for label return only results for that label? I've used the live search feature in the past and on the original pages (pages not converted) the label stays in the live search as a filter, has anything happened with this since migration of the cloud?
Granted these are new tags/labels - Am I missing something, the only possibility I can think of is somehow I am not creating the new labels correctly?
Thanks for any help and your time!

