Hello,
in Jira Software cloud, there's the application navigator menu in the upper left corner. I keep seeing links to products I do not use, like Opsgenie, Statuspage, Bitbucket, Trello and Jira Work Management. I cannot remove them using the regular application navigator menu at https://companyname.atlassian.net/plugins/servlet/customize-application-navigator. Searching the Atlassian issue tracker yielded little information also.
Are these links removable or not?
Thanks,
KB
Hello @Kamil Beer
Credit for this response goes to @Majken Longlade
The products may be accessible to you through another site. If you go to https://start.atlassian.com and click on Show All Products in the upper right, you will see all the products to which you have access and the Site that is hosting the product.
The products will be listed as long as your Atlassian Account has access to them. You can't remove them from the list. Your access to the sites/products would need to be revoked.
Thank you both!
Hello @Trudy P Claspill , @Majken Longlade , unfortunately I don't have access to Bitbucket anywhere, but it is still being displayed in the start menu in the upper left. Any ideas what could the problem be?
When I select Bitbucket, it sends me to a Bitbucket app, but it is empty.
Can you show us what you see when you go to the Bitbucket app?
You may be able to access the app, but there may be no projects or repositories to which you have access.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.