When copying pages on Confluence Cloud, we can specify target space and parent page.
But there are only 2 options in parent page, "Home" && "No parent".
What does "No parent" mean?
Looks like a bigger problem actually:https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-74854
@Rilwan Ahmed, @Laura Holton _ACE Manchester_
Today I find bug report with HIGH prority.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-74854
Thank you for your kindness.
Hi @chihara 👋
I've been scouting around to see if I can find a mention of 'no parent' for you and there's nothing.
Should there be more options when you're trying to specify your parent page? If so, the first suggestion would be to check the permissions, the below is a snippet from the Atlassian Support Document - Move, copy, and hide pages.
To move or copy a page into a different space, you also need: Delete permission on the space you're moving from. Create permission on the space you're moving or copying to. If the page has restrictions, and you want to keep the page restrictions in the new location, you'll also need Restrict permission in the space you're moving to.
To move or copy a page into a different space, you also need:
If the page has restrictions, and you want to keep the page restrictions in the new location, you'll also need Restrict permission in the space you're moving to.
Let me know if this helps and if you have any other questions in the meantime just ask away 😃
All the best,
Laura
Hi @chihara
No parent means copied page will be created under Space home page and not added under another existing page.
To know your Space home page, Go to Space settings -->Space details.
I have full permisson for that space.
Strange.
If I choose "no parent" as target page, Confluence Cloud copies that page under same parent page as origin.
"Test Space" is the only parent page in your space.
No.
There are some pages in this space for test.
I am experiencing the same issue and I am an administrator. We have many pages on sites, but it only give the option of home or no parent. Not had any problems with this before so wonder if there is a bug?
Me and my team are experiencing the same, just started this morning.
Thank you
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.