We use jira 4 months ago and stopped when I try to go to the page via email that i received it redirect to jira help center or show page is not available
Site URL: gigame.atlassian.net
Hi @Vigneshwaran
By any chance — were you on the free plan for Jira Cloud?
You mentioned that you stopped using Jira 4 months ago. That’s around 120 days.
If that’s the case then please note that Cloud free sites that are inactive are deleted after 120 days.
-Hamza
Yes it free is there any way to retrieve it
I was reading this article to see what the data retention period is for free plans.
Once your site is deactivated, your products will enter a data retention period.
So if you’re still within the data retention period then I think Atlassian should be able to retrieve it.
Perhaps @Angélica Luz or someone from the Atlassian team might be able to assist you here.
Regards,
Hamza
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.