Edit: for "Jira Service Management projects."
I've asked several questions for an application on how to clone a project only to find out that none of them don't allow Team Managed Projects to be cloned.
The lead app I found requires the Project to be created first the data is pulled across which is configured by the user of what needs to come across.
In my search for an app I also discovered a ticket where users are asking for this feature to for 2 years to be added to Jira as standard.
I need to create and configure the new project first then use an app to bring over the information. So I can test first before going to the live,
Because I know the project, I want to clone was created by 3 staff in different locations adding to certain areas of the project.
I'm trying to find a simple solution on how to clone a Team Managed Project and what areas I need to look at.
My intention is to have the master project open on the right monitor with the new project on the left monitor.
Q: Does anybody have a cheat sheet on what modules / areas I need to look at in a Team Managed Project to ensure the settings are mirrored.