Hi - I need help understanding how to create multiple hierarchies beyond just the Initiative one that's mentioned here in the help article: https://confluence.atlassian.com/advancedroadmapsserver0329/configuring-initiatives-and-other-hierarchy-levels-1021218664.html#:~:text=Go%20to%20application%20settings%2C%20click,Click%20Save%20changes..
Our organization has 5 different hierarchy levels that all need to link together somehow so we see it in advanced roadmaps:
1. Enterprise Objectives
2. Enterprise Strategies
3. Enterprise Themes
4. Enterprise Initiatives
5. Epics
From what I understand, each hierarchy (besides the Epics) can be configured to have their own Project and their Issue types.
In this case I created a separate project for hierarchy level 1-4, and then I added Issue Types to correspond with each of those.

After that I actually added the issues with the name of objectives, strategies, etc to populate some test data.
After that I even configured the hierarchy to match that exact structure:

Yet, I'm unable to link them correctly to each other via the Parent Link (the only time this field populates is when I create an Epic).
Here you can see that I am trying to create an Enterprise Strategy Issue Type. When I click the parent link it says "no matches" when I would like to be able to select issues from the hierarchy above it which would be Enterprise Objectives:

What am I doing wrong here? And is there an easier way to setup multiple hierarchies that will link to multiple projects? (note: the Epics will live in a separate project where we have boards for our engineering teams. This work needs to role up to all the hierarchies listed above).