Hi,
What Business Objects I plan to build
I would like to setup a process, where Initiatives lifecycle can be related to second process where deliverables lifecycle can be related to third process where estimates lifecycle lives. Here is how I envision this:
Initiatives
I should set up a new Jira Project called Initiatives (which can have initiatives as child initiatives) has the following statuses to Kanban:
Deliverables
I should set up a new Jira Project called Deliverables (which can have Deliverables as child Deliverables) which has the following statuses to Kanban:
Draft
Specified
Estimated
Ordered (perhaps better suited for Service Management)
Delivered (perhaps better suited for Service Management)
QA'ed
Presented
Approved (perhaps better suited for Service Management)
Paid / Closed
Estimates
I should set up a new Jira Project called Estimates (which can have Estimates as child Estimates) which has the following statuses to Kanban:
Database design
Here is how I would design the data structure in a relational database:

Setting it up In Jira
I am not sure if/how I can setup the above data structure in Jira, but overcoming that hurdle my idea is then to:
Create an Initiative (in the Jira Project called Initiatives) and transition that into the status of Approved.
Create Deliverables (in the Jira Project called Deliverables) and relate these to their respective Initiatives. (One Initiatives can have many deliverables, One Deliverable belongs to only one Initiative: 1-to-Many relationship)
Create Estimates (in the Jira Project called Estimates) and relate these to their respective Deliveries. (One Deliverable can have many Estimates, One Estimate belongs to only one Deliverable: 1-to-Many relationship)
Expose own Initiatives and Deliverables to our customers
Expose own Deliverables to our Supplier
The happy case process flow
Customers Request Initiatives
Customers Specify Deliverables associated with their Requested Initiatives.
My Organisation Draft, Propose, Approve, and Present Estimates for the customers' Specified Deliverables.
Customers Order Deliverables associated with My Organisations Presented Estimates.
A workflow transitions Estimates to Sold when associated Deliverables transitions into Ordered .
My Organisation creates Projects, Epics and User Stories in my Suppliers' Jira Software clouds.
My Suppliers Deliver the Deliverables.
My Organisation QA's and Presents the Deliverables to the Customers.
Customers Approve the presented Deliverables.
A workflow triggers external invoicing system to issue an invoice based on the Estimate_Price value from the Deliverable's associated Approved Estimate.
Custom pays invoice
A workflow transitions Deliverables status from Approved to Paid / Closed upon receival of customers payments.
Questions:
My questions are categorised below:
Data Questions
How (if) is it possible to setup three Jira Projects with these data relationships somehow?
How do I across projects relate Deliverables to Initiatives?
How do I across projects relate Estimates to Deliverables? (I presume same fashion as the above?
Atlassian products questions
How should I cater for the happy case Customer self-service steps 1, 2, 4 and 9 above?
(Jira Service Management Cloud?)
How should I cater for the happy case Supplier self-service step 7 above?
(Jira Service Management Cloud?)
How should I cater for the happy case My Organisation steps 3 and 8 above?
(Jira Work Management?)
How should I cater for the happy case My Organisation steps 6 above?
(Jira Software Cloud? My Suppliers do not use Jira Software Server)
How should I integrate My Organisations Jira (- Software / - Service Management / - Work Management) cloud with my Suppliers Jira Software Cloud?