Hi Atlassian community,
My product Team uses confluence to create A PRD doc and the way confluence suggests today is not enough.
I want to check if the following flow of creating PRD with Confluence<>Jira integration is possible somehow.
The flow:
- Create in confluence the epic + User stories from text - for example I have a table of an Epic and when marking a summary it will create a User story in JIRA - Today it's possible and being used. --->Even though it can only use Jira fields, if there is a way doing that with custom field as well it would be great
- Then. When a Jira issue that I created from confluence changes, I want that the issue that I created in confluence will change too (not the issue object only but the free text that I used for it's creation and it's in the table of Requirements)
- What I mean above is that if I have a column for the text description of the issue that I marked for the creation of that issue. Now if I changes the description in the Jira field on Jira I want it to change the free text of that same issue in the confluence table
If someone knows about something like that please let me know !
+ Every other way /add-on that can automate and make he PRD process in one place and easier will help as well!
Thanks in advance for any help in the matter,
Assaf