We have created a group for approvers.
How can we make the created group visible on the request type? Currently it is not showing the group created.
Hi Bryan.I would like to try to help you, but I think I could need some more information. You said that the group is not visible "on the Request Type". Could you perhaps explain a little more what it is you want to do? Are you going to create a Request Type that only the Approvers group should be able to see/select?Is it a Company Managed or a Team managed project? Best regards Malin
Exactly, I agree with you. Your information is not enough to judge what you are saying.
Try to elaborate your thoughts in a meaningful way.
you are absolutely right but i also think that your provided information is not enough for resolving this concept.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.