How do I set a default repository when clicking on "Create Branch" ? Can't seem to find the option anywhere!
Many thanks!
Hi @Kevin Cauchi ,
welcome to the Atlassian community!
The default branch can be set at repository level. You need to be repo admin.
[Your Repository] >> Settings >> General >> Repository details >> Update repository details >> Main branch.
Hope this helps,
Fabio
Hi @Fabio Racobaldo _Catworkx_ ,
Thanks for your reply. However, the solution you mentioned is for the default branch. I am asking for the default repository when creating a branch.
@Kevin CauchiI have the same issue, have you found a solution?
Not sure how but its automatically choosing my correct repo... Maybe it remembers or something
Any News on this topic?
New devs tend to select the wrong repo, when creating new branches, as we are working in several projects simultaneously.
Hey guys!Same problem here, my team works on many projects and having to choose the project every time to create a new branch is very tiring.
Hi @Fabio Racobaldo _Catworkx_ , is there a way to select default Bitbucket repository for a Jira project, please? My Bitbucket is aware what Jira project belongs to it. But during branche creation from Jira ticket I have to choose from all existing repositories.
Same problem, any news?
Does anyone have an answer to this? I don't see that it's an option anywhere.
I see that many users have brought this up over the years. Is there some reason why it's still not answered? I have the same problem, and it seems like the feature is essentially broken because of this.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.