In our environment we have many devices such as Macbooks, iPhones, tablets, etc.
We currently have CSV files that have the devices, serial numbers, and the user it's attached to. If I export that csv file into Jira insight, everything looks good except for the user. I noticed it just shows "No Value" vs attaching to one of our Jira users. I had also tried to add an attribute for "user". But when I tried to import the CSV file again, none of the users showed up.
So do I need to manually attach all of our Jira users to their devices? Or is there something I'm missing with the import process?
With the photo below I had to manually assign myself to a device. Where as if I tried to import a csv file that has my name attached to the device, it just comes up as "No Value" during the import process.
