Hello dear community,
I want to update "Resolution Field" with my own way. First of all, I would like to point out that I do not want to add to the "Issue attributes" part. Because we have standard Resolution fields and this is special situation.
I have come so far by following this path, but I cannot achieve the result I want. I hope you will share your experiences with me.
First, I created a multiple-choice field and placed it in "screen". Photo below:

In the next step, I added this screen as the screen for Transition in the workflow I will use. Photo below:

Finally, I added a "Post Fuctions". However, I am adding it incorrectly because it just shows done. The option that I have added to the screen and selected does not appear there.

how can i solve this?
Thanks again for your help
Best Regards
Yigit.