Hi,
I have admin access, but I am still unable to change introduction text under the portal configuration setting page.
I have updated this previously, but unable to do it now. I am able to change portal URL and change the logo etc.
Hi Aldrin - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
What kind of errors are you getting? Or what exactly happens?
Hi John,
Thank you. I don't get an option to edit at all, there is no edit option. No error.
Can you share a screenshot? There is no Edit button, you just erase what is there and type new text.
Hi, see attached
We have created portals for years, I am just now having this problem for the first time also.
-Andy
I am having this issue also, does anyone have an anwer now?
--Ade
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.