Dear Community,
I would like to ask you if there is an option for downloading the attachments all at once in an issue through the customer portal
Many thanks for considering my question in advance.
Regards,
Nadya
Hi Nadezhda,
You can use any of the following methods to download your attachments in bulk:
Hope it helps
Thank you Sayed,
I will have that in mind
Regards,Nadya
Thank you Nadezhda for the question! This is very similar to what I'm facing at the moment.
@Sayed Bares [ServiceRocket] , I have access to a JSM instance as a customer. It is the instance of a third-party partner where we post a lot of issues. I now want to sync our issues in this JSM to another tool. Since this has to be automated options 1 and 3 are not viable.
At the moment I can pretty goog access the attachement URLs with the Rest API. But I can't download them as customer. I get redirected to the JSM landing page. But I can view attachements in the issue view in the customer portal and can also upload.
Thanks!
Dimitre
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.