Is it possible to set the condition to for the "Closed" status of the "Task solution" screen for the "Done" field. For example, "Time estimation field is not empty".
Hi @Ivan Andrieiev
I am not exactly sure of your question, but you can place a Condition or a Validator on the transition to the Closed status that requires a field have a value.
@John Funk Hi
When I go to closes, I have a "Resolve Issue Screen" where I select the "Resolve" field, when I select a solution, I can select "Done" "Will not execute" "Duplicate". I need that when choosing "solution" "ready" there should be a condition that the task has non-empty "time estimation" and "time tracking" fields
I would add a custom Validator for that. You will need either the JMWE or ScriptRunner add-on to be able to do that.
@John Funk Thank you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.