Confluence (free cloud) wiki https://******.atlassian.net/wiki?NO_SSR=1 is down and content is not available. Any idea what´s wrong and if there is a known issue? I couldn´t find anything on the status page: https://confluence.status.atlassian.com
thx.
ok - seems to be resolved now. Confluence is now available and works fine.
Hi @Reimo welcome to the Atlassian Community!
With a free plan, you're unfortunately not entitled to support by Atlassian.
I suppose the site hasn't expired due to inactivity?
Hi @Dave Mathijs , thanks for quick reply. Yes i know. We are working with this space on daily base. So it can´t be due to inactivity. Any advise?
same error with me and no updates on the statuspage.
I initially thought it was a result of removing my jira site.
Are you able to access the site via start.atlassian.com ?
yes i am. Jira is also working, but confluence is not working. it shows now
View our status page and subscribe forservice updates.
Great to hear it's resolved, have a nice day!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.