I have 5 teams that work across multiple projects (about 20) and I would like to do capacity planning at the sprint level. Each project has its own board and sprints - all of which start and end on the same dates.
I've added the boards for each project to the plan and created the shared teams.
When it comes to capacity planning, it looks like I have to pick one board to get sprint capacity to show, but I need to see how much work is assigned to the team from all sprints in all projects.
Is this possible with my current set up?
Other info:
- Sprints are 4 weeks
- Estimate in story points
- Not all tasks grouped by Epic, but increasingly they are
- Rapid boards exist that aggregate tasks from all projects - but these are not how I added the tasks to the plan (currently)
*teams