I edited some content that another team member created, I saved it, but when I went back to check on the course, it is in preview mode. How do I get it out of preview mode? Thanks!
Hi @bridget ,
Welcome to Atlassian Community.
Usually if you press "esc" you get out of preview mode. I am not very clear as to what exactly you are doing. If you can share some screenshot and explain we can help you better.
Have a good day!
Thanks,
Srinath T
This is what I see currently. It happened when I made an edit on a page that my team member created. I saved it and when I went back into the course to see the changes, it is showing as preview mode. I did ESC as you suggested but it did not remove preview mode. Please help me.
@Srinatha Tondihal I just wanted to see if you had any additional assistance you could provide so that I can continue editing. I didn't want all of the content to move to preview mode so I have paused it but I do need to get back to it very soon. Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.