Hello,
I am trying to utilize Automation for Jira to check if specific comment by customer falls under a certain time of the day, it will notify different people depending on the time the comment is made.
For example, I have 3 teams
Team 1 - 12AM to before 8am ET
Team 2 - 8am-4pm ET
Team 3 - 4pm ET to before 12MN
So for example, if customer comment is made between 8am-4pm ET, it should send email (automation rule action) to Team 2. Same thing other time of the day to notify either Team 1 or Team 3.
{{issue.comments.last.created}}
less than
startOfDay()Tried the above Advanced Compare condition or even If/else via JQL (where I am able to identify the short time through this:
{{issue.comments.last.created.shortTime}} But JQL parsing errors shows as when value returns 2:48 PM (or any time)
Error in the JQL Query: Expecting operator but got 'PM'. The valid operators are '=', '!=', '<', '>', '<=', '>=', '~', '!~', 'IN', 'NOT IN', 'IS' and 'IS NOT'.
I would appreciate any feedback and suggestions.