Hello friends, could someone give me a tip on how I can migrate a project from Jira server to Jira cloud?Ex: Migrate entire project with issues, workflow, schemas and etc.Is there any tool that does this migration?
JCMA lets you migrate a single project. It's the official Atlassian Supported tool for these types of tasks
There is a plugin to move projects, but I don't know if it works in the cloud. Search in the marketplace.
@Denis Rodrigues hi there! I see @Thiago Manini has pointed you to a solution. I'd simply want to propose another option, in case you decide to try a 3rd party solution (either now, or at some point in the future). Take a look at ZigiOps. It's an integration tool but helps with migrations, also. It will help you migrate projects along with their issues/schemas etc. Feel free to check it out (you can book a meeting to discuss the details).
Regards, Diana (ZigiWave team)
thanks for this tip !
Morning @Diana_Architect_ZigiWave , thanks for the tip, I have another question...it is possible to migrate only schemes, workflows, screens and etc, separately from projects ?
@Denis Rodrigues sorry for the delay. Unfortunately, our tool cannot help you with that currently. It's something our team plans to develop in the near future.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.