I'm trying to get the stories that were in status "Blocked" during a specific sprint for some historic reporting.
I know that the WAS operator is very powerful for these types of query and you can use DURING (date1, date2) however it's a real pain to have to look up the start and end dates of a sprint every time.
Is there a away to specify the sprint name and that the status WAS IN ("Blocked",...)?
To my understanding
sprint = "XYZ" AND status WAS "Blocked"
would just return any issue that was once blocked and was once in sprint XYZ, not the intersection of these two.
This feels like a query that quite a few people would want to be using for project reporting purposes. Any ideas?
(I'm worried also that because dates and sprints don't seem to be a formal thing in jira eyes then this isn't possible - I'd be interested to understand the logic why)