Hi all!
I'm new to this forum but have been using Atlassian products in different companies. I am currently looking into integrating our Atlassian products with our Google Workspace and I saw there is an option to set up the integration. The problem is that the domain we have on Google Workspace is the same as we already have verified in Atlassian, which is basically our company's domain. So, it is asking to remove this domain first from my setup to be able to link it with Google.
What I don't know if what will happen if I remove it, if my local users will get lost, if they won't be able to authenticate while I'm configuring the integration with Google. To summarize, I don't know the risks of migrating from Local users to Google Workspace.
Is there a procedure written somewhere on how to do this and what are the pros/cons?
Thanks in advance,
Best regards
Lior.