Hi, I'm looking to filter for all stories in a certain project, but within only certain epics. Specifically we have a field in our Epics that is a dropdown menu "Capitalizable" and the drop down is "Yes" or "No." I want to return results for stories, bugs, tasks, spikes that are in Epics that have the "Yes" dropdown option selected within their parent epics. There is yet another filed within these stories, bugs, spikes that designates "non-capitalizable" and I'm trying to query for those stories that do not have any of the checkboxes selected for that field. So if I can put this into finals words that (hopefully) makes sense, I want to find all the stories, bugs, spikes in Capitalizable Epics that have not had any of the non-capitalizable checkboxes checked yet.
So far I have this query, but it isn't returning what I want since I'm not sure how to search just within certain Epics:
project = SpareFoot and issuetype in(Spike, Bug, Story) OR project = SpareFoot and labels in(Technical_Debt, tech_debt, technical-debt, tech_debt) AND "Non-Capitalizable Activity[Checkboxes]" is EMPTY
how do I modify this to include only the stories that are within the Capitalizable Epics? (Epics that have the dropdown field "Capitalizable" = Yes