Hi,
So I have this weird situation, I once had installed an atlassian app for connecting withing my gmail.
My workflow would be to link an email to a ticket or create a new ticket. Worked like a charm. However I don't want to use the app anymore, so I removed it.
When I go to the app marketplace in admin of google workspace, it says there are no more apps installed.
I checked my Chrome as well, thought it might be an extension, but there is none. For the sake I used Safari and Firefox as well to rule out the extension option and I can still see the blue button there too.
Which blue button? This one:
https://monosnap.com/file/TxOCbkbZZWf14DpPFZBWZmh2wgo00z
I have several users in Workspace, and checked them too. On those accounts there is no such button. It's only on my account.
I've contacted Google Workspace support and though he checked everything I already did he ended up saying I need to go to Atlassian.
So somewhere, somehow there is still a link active. I cannot de-install it again, because I cannot list it as being installed.
Perhaps I can install it again, and de-install it, but I cannot find it anymore (?).
It kinda looked like this from the screenshots:
https://workspace.google.com/marketplace/app/gtj_jira_connector/597723492956
But this is another app name.
After digging around it was: "Atlassian Cloud for Gmail" on https://workspace.google.com/marketplace/app/atlassian_cloud/689852235462
Jeah, that URL does not work 
So.. anyone who can help me? Totally getting annoyed here.. 