I want to show another field only IF the Approver field (which is a User field) is populated
Hi @Rayman Bacchus and welcome to this community
This is a correct way of checking the field for "empty value"
Is there something what is not working for you here?
Alex
This actually did work. For some reason it does not work if the user is not a valid user. I was hoping it would, but the solution is working for me!
Thanks
What do you mean by the "valid user"?
If you put some arbitrary text into a user field then the field (value) is still empty
As it is not a text field.. but the user picker field (and the user needs to be selected from the offered choices)
What I meant as Valid user is a user that had access to our Confluence space. Basically, I cannot have John Doe entered into the User field if John Doe is not a registered Confluence user.
Thank you for the support on this as well
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.