while adding gadget, the "statistics type" does not have the complete fields. The list is actually not showing all fields. After S alphabet, don't see nay fields. i checked the search parameter, that is fine, still not able to see.
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
You can only get (useful) statistics from countable fields. My guess is that the fields you are not being offered by the gadget are not countable.
Have a look at the fields that are missing, I think you will find they are, text or numbers, rather than countable lists.
Hi @Manju Rawat welcome to the Atlassian Community!
When you add the Issue Statistics gadget the Statistic Type dropdown list should list all available fields. Which system/custom field are you trying to select?
I have a custom filed created by my own and the fields has the Search Template Option as well, it's free text field. And if there is a limitation on user created field, that is fine, but at least the all other fields should come, I even don't see "target end" and "target start" date
Yeah, it is text field, so that cannot be added here?
Text fields are not countable, as I talked about earlier.
The gadget can only work with countable fields, not all fields.
No, text fields are not countable.
Not are dates or times.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.