Currently we are working on filtering objects based on the reporter of an issue.
What I made so far is a field with an automation that looks at the reporters name and matches this with the User field or Object Text field in Insight. This field is called Insight Employee.
Use case:
What we want to achieve now is to see in another object field all of the Inbound References connected to the Insight Employee field.
The structure of our Insight with the Inbound references is as follows:
We have an employee, for example Damian.
In a different object type called Macbooks we have objects which represents macbooks with an object attribute referencing the user Damian.
I will add an image for clarity.

On the user Damian we can see the Inbound References:

So ultimately my question is how can I see the inbound references with detail on a user described in the way above. So that when we have Damian selected in the object field on a Jira issue we will be able to see the specific device he is connected to. How do I tackle this?