I am working on rebuilding some workflows from Server to Cloud, using JMWE post functions. We have a service desk form that uses an approver multi picker field (Software Owner Approver) to set approvers for various software requests.
In Server, I set this field to a specific account so when that approver is set, a transition occurs (move to To Do in our case).
Here is the syntax in Server:
issue.getAsString("Issue Type") == "Software Request" && issue.getAsString("Software Owner Approver") == "sdesk-serviceacct"
Essentially, issue transitions when this conditional statement is true. However, in Cloud, JMWE does not allow me to get the value of the multi-picker user field in string. This is how far I got:
{{
issue.fields["Issue Type"].name == "Software Request" and issue.fields["Software Owner Approver"].accountId == "accountId:6336fc4b3ac41ebde76cc7a4"
}}
What is the correct nunjucks syntax to run a conditional execution that returns true if the issue type value and the multi user pick value return true?