Hello, I am looking for a query, which will help me to check the "Epics" and their associated User Stories with the detail of each User Story.
result of my query: image (query1.jpg)
what i want to get with a query: image (query2.jpg)
thanks
Ennio
@afernandezdecastro ,
You can do something like this:
parentEpic in (EpicID)This will result in the Epic and the issues that are Epic linked.
It won't show up exactly as pictured but you can add and remove columns as needed to get it to the desired result.
-Ben
You could try
"Epic Name" = "Bob's Epic" or "Epic Link" = "Bob's Epic"Should return all issues under the Epic and the Epic itself
Hi Benjamin,
I get the same as the first image when I run it.
Hi @afernandezdecastro ,
It should show up. How are the stories link? Are they using the Epic link or issue linking?
@afernandezdecastro
Are your issues in a Team Managed project or a Company Managed project?
The parentEpic function works only for issues in Company Managed projects.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.