We are using http://storiesonboard.com/ to do our project user story mapping
With a local JIRA installation we can connect to the service
(see here how : http://storiesonboard.com/blog/post/setting-up-synchronization-with-jira )
We would like to use the linked service with JIRA cloud
Is the connector offered on the cloud version of JIRA?
Thanks!
Thanks for the question Christoforos!
You can connect to JIRA cloud the same way as described in our blog post: http://storiesonboard.com/blog/post/setting-up-synchronization-with-jira
Please feel free to contact us using the feedback widget in the bottom right corner of StoriesOnBoard if you need more help.
Kind regards,
Arpad Tamas, co-founder, StoriesOnBoard
I am trying to connect StoriesOnBoard as well. I followed the steps outlined here: http://storiesonboard.com/blog/post/setting-up-synchronization-with-jira
However, when i go to https://connected.storiesonboard.com/integrationsettings and click on "Enable Integration", I get a pop up "an error has occurred while trying to connect to JIRA.. please check.." essentially saying check in JIRA. But what should I check in JIRA?
I can see a couple of IP addresses on StoriesOnBoard but dont know if I need to add them in JIRA; if yes, where in JIRA?
Can someone please help?
Hi Siddhartha,
The most common reason of getting this error message is that StoriesOnBoard can't access the JIRA instance from outside the corporate network.
But there can be many other reasons, so I'd recommend contacting us using the support chat in StoriesOnBoard, so we can check our logs for more detailed error messages.
Árpi, co-founder, StoriesOnBoard
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.