Problem I'm Trying to Solve: One company-managed Jira Work Management project is getting the following error while utilizing a priority score app plug in:
"There are duplicate custom fields names is your instance. This may result in unexpected behavior with the calculation and you should delete them."
We've identified the field in question is the category field that was added to Jira Work Management not too long ago. It looks like I have one copy of the field that is associated to company-managed projects and another copy of the category field that is associated to team-managed projects. They are both locked so I can't change the name of one or the other.

Anyone have any ideas as to how to un-associate one or both of these fields entirely from one project?
I have tried hiding the field. None of my company managed projects appear to utilize the category field at all. However, hiding the field did not solve this problem.