Hi,
I have a query configured that finds issues that has changed status to 'Acceptance Test' in the last 24 hours but unsure of how to add another condition.
My scenario is as follows:
I basically want to only find issues for the status changed and it's still in that status 24 hours later. This will then send an email out at 9am if the condition is met.
Here is my query: (I originally had the query as AFTER -1d but for some reason it isn't working like that anymore)
project = 'WEB' AND sprint in openSprints() AND status changed TO 'Acceptance Test' AFTER startOfDay(-24) AND resolution = NULL
I have returned 7 issue with the above query. My question is that, if i move an issue to 'Acceptance Test' at 8am, will the rule pick it up and send the email out at 9am? Or will it only find issues when the 24 hours has elapsed?
EDIT - Can someone tell me if this query would do what I need?
project = 'WEB' AND sprint in openSprints() AND status = "Acceptance Test" AND status changed TO "Acceptance Test" BEFORE -1d AND resolution = NULL
Cleaner Query:
project = 'WEB' AND sprint in openSprints() AND NOT status changed AFTER -1d AND status = "Acceptance Test" AND resolution = NULL