We received an email today that our subscription has been changed and our products have been cancelled for greenlight-digital.atlassian.net
- You've been unsubscribed from Jira Software, Confluence. From Jan 1, 2023, these products and apps will be deleted, and your data will be deleted. Submitting payment once your Product data has been deleted will not reactivate your subscription (or restore your Product data). Contact us if you'd like a copy of your data before it's deleted.
PLEASE HELP URGENTLY ! We use this for all accounts and clients and this is massively impacting our teams.
In billing history I only see invoices until Sep 2022, no invoice shown for Oct. Why? How can we pay this?
Also no idea why this has not worked as it works every month and we have a valid CC saved in the account.
I tried to Edit the CC but it tries to take a payment of $0, didnt save and still shows the old CC... How can we get this resolved urgently?
I have also raised a support case CA-2046699 but worried no one will get in touch quick enough - please can you urgently help. I see no option to renew the subscription, just a SUSPENDED status with no option to renew.