Hi there,
I see a ton of articles on how to delete a team-managed project, but I can't find an article on how to delete a company-managed project. Can someone show me how it can be done please?Thank you so much. Have a good day!
Hello @Trish Lee ,
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!!
To move a project to trash:
Choose Settings > Projects.
Find your company-managed project and select ••• > Move to trash. A confirmation dialog appears.
Click Move.
Alternatively, you can:
Select Manage Projects from the sidebar.
and
Delete the project permanently.
Note: You need to have Jira Admin global Permission to delete the Project.
Regards,Mayur
Hi @Trish Lee ,
Step1: Move a project to trash
Step2: Delete permanently
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/move-a-project-to-trash/
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/delete-a-project/
Hi Mayur, Thank you so much for the detailed step by step!I think I know why I can't see such an option to delete. It's because I'm not a JIRA admin
Am I right?If that is the case, I'll contact my JIRA admin for further assistance. Thank you so much @Mayur Jadhav 😊Kind regards,Trish
Hi @Ollie Guan !
Thank you so much for trying to help me 😊 It is much appreciated!As I explained above to another user, I believe I can't see such an option is because I'm not a JIRA admin.I'll contact my JIRA admin to help me delete the project. Thank you so much Ollie!Wishing you a nice day ahead,Trish
I am glad @Trish Lee , I was able to answer, and would be great if you can hit the accept button.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.