Hey,
When I am importing Custom Field to Jira it is also importing the issues which I don't want is there any work around ?
Hi @Muhammad Moazzam Hassan
You can't import values of custom fields to Jira, using the import wizard. That wizard imports only issues. The only way to create/update values for a custom field is by using REST API.
Hi @Muhammad Moazzam Hassan ,
how are you importing custom fileds?
Please specify.
Fabio
Hey @Alex Koxaras -Relational- ,There is a way from that we can import custom fields from CSV files, but the drawback is it will create new issues against each custom field value
Yes, that's because it's an issue import.
Hi @Fabio Racobaldo _Catworkx_ ,
I am importing via CSV file,
Header: Summary, Custom FieldRow: Test 1, Application A
Row: Test 2, Application B
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.