We had smart commits and associated Jira workflow triggers working between our Jira software cloud and Bitbucket cloud workspaces. Recently we moved to a new Bitbucket workspace and transferred our repos from the old workspace to the new. We have also reestablished the DVCS connection to the new Bitbucket workspace. For some reason smart commits and our Jira workflow triggers are no longer working even though Jira is reporting that connection to our Bitbucket workspace is operational.
I've gone over the common issues as mentioned in this thread here: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Smart-Commits-not-working-with-Jira-Software-Cloud-and-Bitbucket/qaq-p/620789, but they don't apply to us and I've verified that the commit author information is correct and aligns with users that we have in Jira.
Any pointers or direction to fixing this would be great!
EDIT: With new repos created since the Bitbucket workspace move, the smart commits and triggers work as expected. Seems like the issue is with repos that were moved from the old workspace. For the repos that were moved, Jira is reporting that they are connected and smart commits enabled for them. I looked through all the settings of a repo that was moved and compared to a newly created repo and everything looks identical.