I am using my first kanban board in a free account as an administrator. We started to work 16 days ago and since yesterday tickets from each column (nor only in "done") disappear from the board-view and the list-view. I only have access to all tickets by using the link "occurrences" in the navigation.
It seems, that the tickets disappear after a time, but i can see no pattern or rule. To bring the ticket back to the board i have to open it, change the status and save it. By only changing the description or add a comment, there is no effect.
I read a lot in the community, that this could be a feature, but only in "done", not in every column. There is no "board setting" in the ...-menu in my setting (teams-based, Kanban)
So, sorry for this kind of a starter-question, but is this a feature or a bug and can i change this setting?
Attached a blurred view of my board, so that you can see may setting and product.
Thanks a lot for help!
Sascha
