I'm trying to change my bitbucket name to the one I use everywhere, but I'm getting a message that the account already exists. So it's tied to some other mail, but I can't remember which one. How can I find out?
Try logging in with that account, you'll be offered "forgot password" options which will email it.
Bear in mind that Cloud no longer supports non-Atlassian accounts any more - see https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-articles/Deactivation-of-user-accounts-that-lack-an-Atlassian-account/ba-p/2169213
I can't login by name. To log in, I need to enter the email address associated with the "booked" login, but I don't remember it. That is the problem. I'm trying to log in through Atlassian and Bitbucket - the same.
If you've lost the account, there's nothing you can do.
Perhaps technical support can help me remember the email associated with the account, or release the nickname?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.