I have guests in a space that cannot view Draw.Io diagrams added from the App store. Is this a permission issue or something deeper related to guest access?
Thank you!
Hi @Cameron Loperfido
It shouldn't be a permission thing, since all permissions of guests are similar to what confluence currently has for users and groups. There is not differentiation here.
I've installed draw.io on my instance and logged in as a guest and didn't encounter a problem. everything was good.
Tell the user to try from a different browser, private window and clear with cache as well.
Hi there. Our engineers have to look into it, please contact support@draw.io and we will help you out asap.
Thank you, Alex! I found that the issue for my instance was that a group of particular guests were on a vpn with an aggressive web filter.
Thank you, Bastian! I found that the issue for my instance was that a group of particular guests were on a vpn with an aggressive web filter.
Glad to know that you've found the issue!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.