Hello everyone!
There was such a problem with the project setup. We have been using kanban boards in one main project for a long time. This solves the problem of visualizing who is doing what now. But there is also a request for planning for sprints, which is currently not solved by boards.

Now we are planning a sprint the old-fashioned way using Excel. We add planned tasks and estimated hours for each performer there.

I see more that jira has Jira Work Management, and it is possible to create a template for project management there. I can't figure out yet how I can transfer all the tasks from the old project to the new one so that the schedules and so on are loaded.
There was a suspicion that it was necessary to add this project in the corresponding section (in the screenshot), but clicking opens just a list of all created projects without the possibility of selection.

Tell me, how can I transfer all the tasks from the main (old) project in jira to a new kind of template for team management?