Dear all,
One of our users is trying to access our Confluence Cloud instance using an old version of iOS (9.3.6) for the iPad. I looked at the list of supported browsers, and it only says that the latest stable release is supported. But it doesn't say what the minimum supported version is for each browser (i.e., Safari in our case).
If the browser is unsupported, I would expect an error message to appear. But in our case, the login page loads successfully, and after entering the username and password, the spinning wheel appears and keeps spinning.
So, I'm wondering whether it is a problem with the version of the iOS (which is old) or some kind of network connection issue?
Unfortunately, the Confluence Cloud app cannot be installed via the AppStore, neither can an alternative browser such as Firefox or Chrome -- the iPad disallows them because it is too old.
Are there any suggetions about what we could try? Or is the version of the iOS the most likely culprit?
Thank you!
Ray