How can I go about changing the background colour for forms that I create within a project. Please see attached image.
Hi @Kalon Robson , is this Jira or Jira Service Management? I'm trying to assess which "Form" feature you are using. It sort of looks like JWM in which case that blue bar would be the portal background.
Hi @Jack BrickeyIt is a Task Tracking project within Jira Work Management. Apologies for putting in the incorrect tag.
Could you please point me in the direction of the portal background.
Thank you,- Kalon Robson
Thanks for the clarification. The portal doesn't apply to JWM. Let me have a look at Forms in JWM (I have not used) and get back to you here shortly.
Hi @Jack Brickey
Did you find where this is configured?Not to worry if you haven't it's not absolutely important, I'm just a little OCD with conveying my brand, even in third party software.
Let me know when you get a chance.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.