unable to see access tab in the project settings
and to add any new users, why am I able to add only as admins and not any other roles ?
Hi @Gokul Pradeep V ,
welcome to the Atlassian community!
As project admin you are able to see existing project access and add new people using the following button :
Probably, your project currently contains just administrators.
Hope this helps,
Fabio
Access tab is for Team Managed projects (https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/manage-how-people-access-your-team-managed-project/)
People tab is for Company Managed projects (https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/manage-project-role-membership/)
Thanks, for your response, @Fabio Racobaldo _Catworkx_ I am the only administrator for this project
Are u sure that there are other roles in your instance?
Also, for one project I am able to see the access tab ,but not for the other .. why ?
I got it, thats because I created the project as company managed one, now I created a new project with Team managed Project, now I am able to see all stuffs, thanks for your help rendered
You're welcome @Gokul Pradeep V Please mark my answer as accepted
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.