What do need to do to see Team calendar that I can add on team page?
Hi @Swati V ETCC
Are you on the ‘Standard’ Confluence plan?
Teams Calendar is a feature only available on the Confluence premium plan.
Hello @Swati V ETCC - Can you find it when you click "View More"? Something else you might try is typing "Team Calendar" in the search and see if it comes up. I hope this helps!
Ah, thanks @Hamza Chundrigar we have standard. So any other app to get similar calendar ? I wanna add sprint calendar, team's holidays, main meetings in one space
If you take a look at the available Calendar app options for Confluence Cloud in the Marketplace by going to this link — you'll notice there aren't a lot of options to begin with.
To my knowledge, I don't think there are any good alternatives to this that I have personally used that I could recommend. The features that Teams Calendars for Confluence would be far more intuitive/superior than the list of apps I've come across.
There is an app that I came across, but I cannot attest to its efficacy in light of your use-cases, because I haven't personally used it. It's called Company Calendar Planner for Jira
From the looks of it, it seems that it supports some of the things you're looking for:
Use planning mode to plan events in calendar interfaceVisualize sprint and version datesUse custom sources to reflect common events like meetings, vacations, etc.
PS. If you find this answer helpful, then please mark it as an "Accepted Answer" so that other members of the community can easily search for and resolve issues similar to this.
Best,
Hamza
I will check it out. Thanks @Hamza Chundrigar
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.